1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing and the company data protection officer
The Data Protection Officer can be contacted using
email: email@example.com or phone: +49 821 57087792
2. Collection and storage of personal data, how these data are used and for what purpose
a) When visiting the website
When you open our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website’s server. This information is saved temporarily in a so-called log file. The following in-formation is recorded without you having to take any action and saved until it is deleted automati-cally:
• IP address
• Date and time of query
• Content of request (actual page)
• Access status/HTTP status code
• Volume of data transferred
• Website from which the request arrived
• Browser type and version
• Operating system and its interface
• Name of opened website
• Report of successful opening
These data are processed by us for the following purposes:
• To ensure that the connection to the website is established smoothly,
• To ensure that our website is easy to use,
• To evaluate system security and stability and
• For other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for processing these data is provided by Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f of the German General Data Protection Regulation [DSGVO]. Our justified interest is shown from the purposes for data collection listed above. We never use the data we collect for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) E-mail contact
When you contact us (e.g. via e-mail), we save your information for processing the request as well as in case there are follow-up questions. We only save and use other personal data if you consent to it or this is otherwise allowed by law without any special consent.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties other than for the reasons listed below.
We only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
• It is permitted under law and required under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter b of the DSGVO for completing contracts with you,
• In the event that there is a statutory obligation to disclose the data under Art. 6 para. 1 sen-tence 1 letter c of the DSGVO,
• Disclosure under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f of the DSGVO is required to lodge, exer-cise or defend legal claims and there are no grounds to assume that you have a primary in-terest in the non-disclosure of your data which merits protection, or
• You have declared your express consent under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a of the DSGVO.
The following data is stored and transmitted in the cookies:
In this way, the following data can be transmitted:
• Frequency of page views
• Use of website features
• Anonymized usage data for generating statistics
• Transfer of language settings
The use of the analysis cookies is for the purpose of improving the quality of our website and its contents for the user. Through the analysis cookies, we learn how the website is used and so we can constantly optimize our offer and the user experience.